- How does your cleaning service operate?
Two working shifts are available:
a. Morning / afternoon shift
b. Evening shift
- Will the same maid clean each time?
Yes, a familiar cleaner will know the customer’s needs better and provide a more consistent cleaning job.
- Can I specifically request for the same maid?
We will do our best to accommodate your preferred choice. However, a replacement will be sent if one is sick,
on leave or when no longer in our service.
- Do I need to be home during cleaning?
It is preferable to have someone at home as we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred during the
scheduled cleaning time.
- Do I have to provide any cleaning supplies?
Our service does not include any, so customers will have to provide supplies such as brooms, mops, ladders
and vacuum cleaner.
- What about my pets?
Please secure them if they tend to be aggressive or find a comfortable spot for them.
- How do I pay for the services?
We accept payments in cash or cheque and transfer account.
- What is your cancellation policy?
Kindly notify us in advance 3 days. If fail to inform will not provide any refund.
- What if the cleaning day falls on a public holiday?
No additional charges will be made on Sundays and public holidays. Note: On special requests, off-hour rates may apply.
- What do the maids clean?
They are trained to perform detailed household cleaning services to meet customer expectations. For any specific requests,
please contact us earlier for arrangements.
- Can I request for more than a maid?
Arrangements can be made depending on your personal preference.
- Should I tip the maid?
For a job well done, tipping is up to the discretion of the customers.